Puerto Montt excursions

digitl

I sent a message via their website recently, perhaps 10 days ago, and heard nothing back. About 3 days ago I e-mailed directly using the e-mail address above, and still have heard nothing. If it were not for the recommendations here on CC I would abandon the pursuit of this company, however I suppose I shall wait patiently for a response before seeking another tour operator.

Please check your spam filters. I have heard from others that they found South American tour responses there. Let me know how you make out.

• 2 weeks later...
Please check your spam filters. I have heard from others that they found South American tour responses there. Let me know how you make out.

About three days ago I finally got a response to my e-mail. GV tours has reasonable prices and so we have reserved with them. I am slightly concerned though that since they already have two people booked for the day we will be in port, (could the other party be from our ship but not on the CC roll call?) they might use a bus if more people sign up. A bus would be a deal breaker for us. We don't mind making new friends while touring, but we prefer vans to bus loads.

Archived