Booking a B2B for a transatlantic

I would like to possibly book a B2B transatlantic cruise but I don't see any of the cruises that would bring us back to the states. I would love to go to Europe, but the flight back here is really expensive so I thought it would be cheaper to take a cruise there, then take another one back. Where do I find if this is even possible? We're fairly new to cruising, only have cruised once on the Disney back in 2000, then once on the Mariner in 2007. We do have one booked for the end of this month on the Freedom. Has anyone done a b2b like I'm describing?

I would like to possibly book a B2B transatlantic cruise but I don't see any of the cruises that would bring us back to the states. I would love to go to Europe, but the flight back here is really expensive so I thought it would be cheaper to take a cruise there, then take another one back. Where do I find if this is even possible? We're fairly new to cruising, only have cruised once on the Disney back in 2000, then once on the Mariner in 2007. We do have one booked for the end of this month on the Freedom. Has anyone done a b2b like I'm describing?

Eastbound transatlantics are in the Spring, Westbound in the Fall so it wouldn't be doable.

I know some folks who book return airfare, and use one leg for the eastbound crossing and one leg for the westbound.

We want to try a transatlantic in the next couple of years. What our plan is to fly to Europe and do a B2B of Europe and then transatlantic home. Coming home by ship is always better because you don't have to fly with so much. Of course, we live in Florida, which makes getting home easier.

Archived