Bike cruise feb/2011

SKYBAR STIRRER

• 2 weeks later...
My DH and I are interested in doing the April 2011 cruise out of NJ. I have tried to call to get info/book but no one answers. Any suggestions?

Call back as Tami was away on a vacation and Steve just got back from

back to back to back bike cruises. If you get the ans. maching leave a message, they will call you back.

Call back as Tami was away on a vacation and Steve just got back from

back to back to back bike cruises. If you get the ans. maching leave a message, they will call you back.

Thanks I will keep trying. I think there was something wrong with their voice mail cause it would not even let me leave a message.

As you can see, we usually do Carnival or NCL out of Boston to Bermuda. We are easy to please, so I think we will like EOS? We are very excited about taking the bike...I think it will be awesome! I hope enough bikes sign up! I have already talked to some friends and definitely have another couple joining us. LOL do I get a commission?

Thanks again!

You will love the bike cruise. I have done 4 and leave for my 5th on Thurday. Since I am from Ma also I can tell you it is a lot easier going out of N.J. If you speak to Tami tell her I said to give you my email and that way if you have specific questions I will be more than will to answer.

Well Kathy and I went up to send off Kathy and Larry last year and also had clearance to go on the ship but it was too hard for us to go on so we left before the bikes loaded.

I got back last night after working the 9 night with Steve and his son Nathan. It was a blast. 18 bikes, 0 attitudes. Everyone worked together great. I hope a lot of those folks join us next year as it be a great crew.

Went went to Bermuda and over 150 bikes met us to be part of the ride.

Great Island to ride.

Next Feb cannot come soon enough.

Wow, that's alot of bikes. That's a whole lot more than we had in Barbados isn't it. Glad to hear that you had a good time. I'd love to see Bermuda sometime but will settle for next Feb.:) We were working on Sue & Jon but they don't have enough vacation time. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well after going on 2 more bike cruises this year I am convinced it is the best vacation ever. It just doesn't get any better than riding my own bike on the Islands with great people and great staff ( inc. myself). I hope more and more bikers get the chance to experience what a fantastic experience has been put together.

Booked again next Feb.27th for 12 nights on the Explorer. Cannot wait.

Remember h.t.f.a.y.? will ride again.

• 3 weeks later...

Semper Fi Brother,

This cruise welcomes all the bikes. I have done 5 of these cruises and on our last one we had a few rockets,had a lady with the fastest production bike avail with us. We had a great time.

Check out the website (sorry I can't post it here as they will delete the entire post) Next years cruises are up and I understand they are selling well.

I go on my sixth one next Feb from New Jersey.

I have to tell you that on most of the cruises there is a mix of young and old (me), and in between. We have the best time riding around the Islands.

You end the cruise with lifelong friends. The owner of the company (Steve) personally is on every bike cruise, He gets to know everyone on a first name basis and we all end up having a great time.

So check out the site. Its a good time and a good deal. I had the chance to work for them on a cruise in April and my opinion of the operation went higher after seeing all he does for his guests.

On that cruise you ride St. Thomas and St. Marteen (sp)

Both nice rides. Both very different. St Thomas has some great twisties, both have pretty good roads. .

Depending upon where you live they also go out of New Jerser on some longer cruises. I have gone from Miami twice and 3 times from New Jersey.

Hey Ed, keep meaning to get on here and keep forgetting when I'm near the computer. Wanted to thank you for the hookup on parking in Bayonne, it was perfect. We had a great time on the cruise (back in Mar/Apr), will definately be going again. We even got a couple others to park at your suggestion the morning of, they were down from Canada and didn't wanna pay the huge fees at the port, we met em at the Dunkin right there. We had a relatively small group, only 9 bikes, but we had an absolute blast.

Here is a link to my pics.....no advertising so please don't delete this Mods!!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/9D1225

cruise001.jpg

The parking will be getting more use from us for sure. Glad you help pass the info along to others as it saves so much money. I worked a cruise for Steve late April and had a blast with Steve and Nathan ( his son). We had 18 bikes and everyone got along great. I go back on another cruise with the bike 2/27/11.

Steve had his surgery and is on the mend. He had a bunch of past guests at his house Sunday and had a BBQ. I flew down for the day and a large group rode down fron NY/CT. Finally got to meet Tami and she gave me a driving tour of downtown Nashville. Had a great time.

Looks like it will be a great year for the bike cruises. Keep checking the site for new things.

We are thinking bout joining ya on the 2/27/11 cruise, if I can ever get ahold of Tami..... ;) It says limited space, hope there is enough to squeeze us in. Do you know how many of those islands they ride on?? I know St Thomas, St Maarten and Antigua (we did those), but what about St Kitts, Labadee and Samana??

Ok, for some reason I can't edit my last message.....

Anyways, Steve called, we are booked on the 2/27/11 cruise also....WooHoo!! See ya'll there.....

Archived