Extra Chairs For Balcony?

megmno

We're sailing on the Miracle in July and have booked two rooms -- an interior for our two teenage kids and an extended balcony for us across the hall.

Our PVP suggested that we get the extended balcony instead of a regular balcony because there would be more room for the four of us to hang out. I was wondering if we can get four chairs for it. On our cruise last year we had a regular balcony that had two chairs and a small table. I was wondering if the steward might be able to arrange another two chairs on the upcoming cruise.

On the extended balcony will be 3 chairs and a table. There would be room for an additional chair if the steward would bring one.

we have never had any trouble getting anything (including a LOUNGE chair) for our balcony when we ask our cabin steward with $$$ in our hand. $20 got us two loungers and a cooler(ours) full of ice for the whole cruise.

On the extended balcony will be 3 chairs and a table. There would be room for an additional chair if the steward would bring one.

i've had an extended balcony twice and only ever had two chairs and a table. but i've never asked for extra ones either :p

We had 6232 on Miracle - it has a 100 ft. balcony. We had a lounger, 3 chairs and a small round table on it, with room to spare. The steward will bring you whatever you need, as long as it fits!

Archived