Question on documents

Grandma Rambo

We received our documents yesterday. In reading over them it states our account will be charged $12+/person/day for gratuities. As of April 1 aren't they included? Didn't all those new benefits start already? I posted on our board for May 15, but didn't get an answer

Please let me know what you think. I cannot belive it's almost here.

Many thanks

Jennie

You received the old Docs. I just returned from the Journey and the gratuities were included. Meals in the Prime C and Aqualina are $15pp and no charge for suites. Coffee, Lattes, etc. no charge in the Cova. Wine at lunch and dinner, cokes etc no charge. We only had 446 passengers so service was really outstanding.

Don

He Dontom,

Were the softdrinks and water included all over the ship at any time or just only at dinner like the wine ?

What about the other differences since April 1st. Did you notice anything special ?

Thanks,

You received the old Docs. I just returned from the Journey and the gratuities were included. Meals in the Prime C and Aqualina are $15pp and no charge for suites. Coffee, Lattes, etc. no charge in the Cova. Wine at lunch and dinner, cokes etc no charge. We only had 446 passengers so service was really outstanding.

Don

Soft drinks and water were available all over the ship at anytime I wanted them. We usually ate early 6-6:30, and sometimes a I had an Ice cream desire and the IC bar was open until 9:15-9:30pm in Windows. The deck off windows was were we ate breakfast.

Don

We had our butler remove the liquor from the refrigerator. It was then stocked with our preferences of soft drinks and bottled water. It was often refilled. There were also extra cans left next to the refrigerator...just in case we needed quick refills. Bottled water was also available...it wasn't the previous Evian, but it was plentiful.

I just got my edocs as well and they are not updated. There are several sections where they do not reflect the new changes- I'm sure this will make for some very confused passengers. Azumara really needs to fix things like this immediately! Hard to have confidence when they can't even give you the new correct information and the've had months to prepare it!

Archived