Please get the summer 2011 schedule out CCL!

b714210

Does anyone know when Carnival will get the sailings out of Charleston posted for summer 2011? I want to book my cruise, but now hubby says maybe we'll go back to Mt. Rushmore instead! Really? Mt. Rushmore? I am very afraid if the schedule doesn't come out soon, I will be camping in the summer of 2011 instead of cruising. Just to clarify, we have friends in both Charleston and S.D., both lobbying us to firm up vacation plans for next summer. I desperately want to cruise, but our S.D. friends are already looking to book. COME ON CARNIVAL!:eek:

Actually I thought it was worth seeing Mt. Rushmore .. and the drug store in S.D. and there is a park in N.D. that was fun and had buffalo, and other things to see.

that being said, Im almost crazy wanting to know where they are putting Magic .. and we want to know Galveston schedule. I think Id be happy .... at least for a while Id quit complaining if they would at least tell us the home port for Magic.

Actually I thought it was worth seeing Mt. Rushmore .. and the drug store in S.D. and there is a park in N.D. that was fun and had buffalo, and other things to see.

that being said, Im almost crazy wanting to know where they are putting Magic .. and we want to know Galveston schedule. I think Id be happy .... at least for a while Id quit complaining if they would at least tell us the home port for Magic.

Hopefully they will announce the homeport tomorrow at the Shareholders meeting.

hmmm, I think its only a select few ships that dont know their schedules from April 2011.

I am booked for the Valor for February 2012.

The Fantasy, Fascination, Elation, Glory, Pride, and Miracle don't have their schedules out past April 2011.

The Ecstasy, Triumph, Conquest, Spirit, and Magic have their schedules out until about September or October 2011.

hmmm, I think its only a select few ships that dont know their schedules from April 2011.

I am booked for the Valor for February 2012.

I guess if your ship is out .. then it seems like a "select few" ... if nothing you want is out yet ... its seems like a lot arent out? Maybe its all relative.

There is a ton of stuff to do in S.D by Mt.Rushmore.Family and I were to do the Rapid City area and go on to Yellowstone.Ended up canceling at Yellowstone and staying at R.C for 4 more days.I could tell you all we did but I will leave it for you to discover.

Sorry to change direction but I had to add my 2 cents.I have also been looking for next summer because we love all kinds of vacations.

I guess if your ship is out .. then it seems like a "select few" ... if nothing you want is out yet ... its seems like a lot arent out? Maybe its all relative.

BINGO! :)

We have been waiting for the Miracle schedule for January 2012 and it's about to drive us crazy!

I sure hope they announce the Magic homeport tomorrow and that it leads to releasing all the rest of the ships itineraries.

Fingers crossed! The Waitin Rockers need to book the next adventure!

Wonder what they are doing with the Fantasy?She was in drydock 2 years ago.Is that normal.Sounds like it would be a lot of changes to be that long.

I don't believe a 8 month drydock would happen. Never heard of one taking that long. When they added the balconies to Sensation is wasn't anywhere even close to that.

I don't believe a 8 month drydock would happen. Never heard of one taking that long. When they added the balconies to Sensation is wasn't anywhere even close to that.

It was only a month when they added balconies on the Sensation.

According to what I was told when I called carnival, the Fantasy will be going in for drydock after April for the remainder of 2011. I hope they were wrong, because I was looking forward to sailing Charleston in 2011.

The Fantasy will be going into drydock this year. The dates are: 11/26/10-12/11/10

Does anyone know when Carnival will get the sailings out of Charleston posted for summer 2011? I want to book my cruise, but now hubby says maybe we'll go back to Mt. Rushmore instead! Really? Mt. Rushmore? I am very afraid if the schedule doesn't come out soon, I will be camping in the summer of 2011 instead of cruising. Just to clarify, we have friends in both Charleston and S.D., both lobbying us to firm up vacation plans for next summer. I desperately want to cruise, but our S.D. friends are already looking to book. COME ON CARNIVAL!:eek:

so do i!!!! i've been excited when i first heard that carnival would be sailing out of charleston year-round--great for us since we're only a couple of hours away. we've never cruised before, but a charleston departure, would make things that much better. COME ON CARNIVAL: publish the schedule :D

According to what I was told when I called carnival, the Fantasy will be going in for drydock after April for the remainder of 2011. I hope they were wrong, because I was looking forward to sailing Charleston in 2011.

Im almost 100% positive that no ship will go into drydock in april for the rest of the year. Even adding on waterworks and balconies only takes a month.

Thanks for all of your replies. Just to clarify my family has already been to Mt. Rushmore. And Wall Drug and Corn Palace and the Badlands and Custer State Park and Keystone and Deadwood and Devil's Tower, etc.:rolleyes: This would be our second trip. Family friends really, really want us to come visit them in SD next summer. Other friends want us to visit them in Charleston, (where we have also been 4 times), and then take a cruise.:D I want the cruise, but my hubby wants to firm up our plans NOW. Another couple weeks and the writing will be on the wall, and it's gonna say South Dakota.:(

I'm feeling your pain!

We want to book our wedding for next September in the US (from the UK) and do our honeymoon on the Spirit coming back from Honolulu after a few days break.

Obviously we need to work everything backwards from the Hawaii cruise but it's still not released and wedding dates are getting booked :o

I agree that its relative as we initally were thinking a B2B on the Valor, which is still a real option, and all the Florida cruises seem to be released - felt to me like the only ones not out were the Magic and Spirit!

Archived