Is this true? your experiences please

ms-getaway

I just read on another board that RCI had confiscated 2 8oz rum runners from checked luggage. Does this happen on carnival? I was under the impression that if you packed them between clothing they would make it. hypothetecially if I was to order some rum runners I would order four of the 32oz and split them betwwen two checked luggage. Not that I would ever do this though:D. Just curious. to know your recent experiences out of Miami

I just read on another board that RCI had confiscated 2 8oz rum runners from checked luggage. Does this happen on carnival? I was under the impression that if you packed them between clothing they would make it. hypothetecially if I was to order some rum runners I would order four of the 32oz and split them betwwen two checked luggage. Not that I would ever do this though:D. Just curious. to know your recent experiences out of Miami

In a recent thread one poster mentioned that, sailing out of Miami, an unlocked bag had been inspected. Two bottles of liquor were confiscated, a note left in the suitcase explaining the situation. They also left the 32 ounce Rum Runners that were in the bag nearby.

:)

I sailed on the Ecstasy recently and accidentally left two 8 ounce rum runners in my laptop bag, which I carry on. They went through security without incident

In a recent thread one poster mentioned that, sailing out of Miami, an unlocked bag had been inspected. Two bottles of liquor were confiscated, a note left in the suitcase explaining the situation. They also left the 32 ounce Rum Runners that were in the bag nearby.

I sailed on the Ecstasy recently and accidentally left two 8 ounce rum runners in my laptop bag, which I carry on. They went through security without incident

Yes, but that was laptop cleaning fluid. ;)

Sure it can happen, there's no guarantee your hypothetical booze in your hypothetical rum runners will make it. But hypothetically your hypothetical booze has a better chance of making it in your hypothetical rum runners than in their regular bottles. Hypothetically speaking of course.

Sure it can happen, there's no guarantee your hypothetical booze in your hypothetical rum runners will make it. But hypothetically your hypothetical booze has a better chance of making it in your hypothetical rum runners than in their regular bottles. Hypothetically speaking of course.

100% actual success rate...... the new Wine Rack ~~!!~~

It never passes through an X-ray and with no metal it will not set off the detector as you walk through.

This is real deal.....

wine1.gifwine.jpg

You will need to do a little makeover of the Cruzin' Scooter.. You might want to test going through security a couple of times empty before full with your favorite brew ~~!!~~

cooler1.jpg

Accidentally????????????????? yeah right!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds real good to me.

;) well said

100% actual success rate...... the new Wine Rack ~~!!~~

It never passes through an X-ray and with no metal it will not set off the detector as you walk through.

This is real deal.....

wine1.gifwine.jpg

You will need to do a little makeover of the Cruzin' Scooter.. You might want to test going through security a couple of times empty before full with your favorite brew ~~!!~~

cooler1.jpg

enough is enough....rum runner ok...but a wine rack!!! stop the madness. :eek:

Archived