Woo Hoo!!

BalconyGal

Just upgraded from a BA on Caribe to E731 for only $75 each! Just wanted to brag to people who would understand what a score that is! Noone in my office understands. :(

Now we wait....:o

How did you find this? Did someone call you or were you monitoring prices?

Either way, congratulations and enjoy!

How did you find this? Did someone call you or were you monitoring prices?

Either way, congratulations and enjoy!

I obsessively (:rolleyes:) monitor the prices and scan any available cabins that I think are "better" than what I already have. I am now totally satisfied. :) It's how I got C753 last summer too.

If anyone is interested E730 was available also on the cruise in my signature.

That's great. I have the exact cabin number for the two cruises I've booked this year. I've never stayed in that cabin but hear great things. My cabin on the Caribbean Princess just went down $100 per person this week and Princess adjusted my booking.:)

Just upgraded from a BA on Caribe to E731 for only $75 each! Just wanted to brag to people who would understand what a score that is! Noone in my office understands. :(

Now we wait....:o

Excellent!:)

Heather,

Congratulations ! I understand your joy, as I was able to capture that cabin on our last sailing in March by watching EVERY day, sometimes twice

a day ... I have it booked for our sailing next Feb too. I do feel your

excitement !

Sherri

What ship are you on? I guess I am like your office mates...I don't get it either:(. We usually try for an aft balcony cabin on Caribe deck (BB), so how is this an upgrade? Is it a mini?

Jan

On the Emerald, it is the last covered mini with the extended balcony. I believe there is a partial wake view as well.

Hi Onestar! Remember us from last August?? Are you leaving out of New York again? Enjoy your trip!

Hi Kendon, Yes of course I remember you! replied to your last msg toobut I guess you didn't see it. We are flying this time.:o What are your plans this year? How's Ken and the kids?

Archived