i GOTTA tell you about this skirt!

My MIL came back from the Keys with a skirt for me that she thought was pretty. I took it home and tried it on thinking it was kind of an awkward mid calf length, but then started messing around with it.

OMG! this skirt is SO cool, and she had no idea! Its one of those magic wrap sari skirts, have any of you seen/owned one of these?? it has 2 different patterned layers with a tie on each end. it can be tied, twisted, folded, and tucked in different ways to wear it 100 different ways! it can be made into different styles of skirts, dresses and tops. because it has 2 layers, it can be made into different lengths, and different patterns will show. i found some videos to show how to wear it.

one of the best parts?? it only cost her 5 bucks! this will be so versitile for cruising, i cant wait to bring it.

this is the style:

I got one of these skirts in the Animal Kingdom in Disney World. It was $35 there! It cost more online...

It comes with an instruction manual. If you go to the Kariza website directly, they have instructions on all the different ways to wear the skirt, including videos. It IS a really great versatile piece of clothing.

What a find for you at $5!

I always wanted to make myself more. It would be so simple to sew.

Here' the direct link...

http://www.karizadesigns.com/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I got one of these skirts in the Animal Kingdom in Disney World. It was $35 there! It cost more online...

It comes with an instruction manual. If you go to the Kariza website directly, they have instructions on all the different ways to wear the skirt, including videos. It IS a really great versatile piece of clothing.

What a find for you at $5!

I always wanted to make myself more. It would be so simple to sew.

Here' the direct link...

http://www.karizadesigns.com/

Can I ask where at the Animal Kingdom you purchased this? I live in Orlando and I'd love to get one of these!

Archived