PLC promo and OV gty

cruisin36

I just read a roll call post on my forthcoming cruise and mention was made of getting a great rate using the Princess Promo Code PLC for past passengers only for an OV guarantee cabin. Does anyone know what this means? We have 28 Princess cruises to our credit and have never heard of a PLC code. The lowest category that I see on the Princess website is MM. Just curious!

I just read a roll call post on my forthcoming cruise and mention was made of getting a great rate using the Princess Promo Code PLC for past passengers only for an OV guarantee cabin. Does anyone know what this means? We have 28 Princess cruises to our credit and have never heard of a PLC code. The lowest category that I see on the Princess website is MM. Just curious!

MM is a cabin category.

PLC is a discount code to be used in your booking of whatever special was advertised.

Some discount codes are limited to the people that received the promotion by e-mail or snail mail.

MM is a cabin category.

PLC is a discount code to be used in your booking of whatever special was advertised.

Some discount codes are limited to the people that received the promotion by e-mail or snail mail.

I know what MM is but what is an OV Guarantee???

Although it would be nice if all these promos could be shared by all who know the promo code, it usually isn't the case. Princess tends to target certain past passenger numbers and if you didn't receive the promotion, you usually are not entiteld to the lower price. It never hurts to check, but don't be surprised if it isn't available except to those that received the offer.

What I really hate is that it seems they send those to me right before we are going on a cruise or while we are on a cruise. So it is always to close the other cruise or at the same time of the cruise.

Archived