Lost Camera Found April 8 or 9th

jks336

Originally Posted by jks336 viewpost.gif

this person posted this on carnival's forum and i havent seen it on cruisecritic so i'm going to post this.

>

found in costa maya on 04/08/2010 or cozumel 04/09/2010 (still a little foggy) found in van taxi. lots of pics including puppies wedding dress and cake with names of two people on it Richie and Danielle, i was on different ship no record of these people on my ship

so thought they might have been on the Dream since it left port before are ship. will be happy to send it back.

contact me at <A href="mailto:jhnsnsn@hotmail.com">jhnsnsn@hotmail.com

Originally Posted by jks336 viewpost.gif

this person posted this on carnival's forum and i havent seen it on cruisecritic so i'm going to post this.

>

found in costa maya on 04/08/2010 or cozumel 04/09/2010 (still a little foggy) found in van taxi. lots of pics including puppies wedding dress and cake with names of two people on it Richie and Danielle, i was on different ship no record of these people on my ship

so thought they might have been on the Dream since it left port before are ship. will be happy to send it back.

contact me at <A href="mailto:jhnsnsn@hotmail.com">jhnsnsn@hotmail.com

There was a thread here yesterday on this....I hope the owners have claimed it by now.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1183538

thats why I always take my 1st pic of my camera to a white paper that has on it , my email and cell phone :) , that pic , never gets deleted

Now that is a GREAT idea! Now you just have to hope that whoever finds your camera is an honest person and can figure out how to view the photos.

I can't count the number of times I have forgot my camera somewhere, I have always been lucky and found it where I left it, but I know that luck won't last forever!

thats why I always take my 1st pic of my camera to a white paper that has on it , my email and cell phone :) , that pic , never gets deleted

I always take a photo of my excursion ticket before I go so I know where the pictures are from when I download hundreds of photos.

Archived