Sorry I dropped out ...

scubagirrl

It's fascinating how human nature allows us to become "attached" to people we've never even met. But through this board (even though I'm a relative newcomer) I feel as though I have made acquaintances with a few folks as they've shared insights about their life and their history. So it is with you scubagirrl. Your kind and helpful advice has helped to instill a sense of camraderie on this board. Reading about your loss created a hurt in my own heart as I thought about the emotions you must be enduring at this time.

I know it's not a lot of comfort but I still hope you'll find a little bit of solace in the knowledge that you have people around the world who are taking a moment to send special thoughts your way. I trust that treasured thoughts and cherished memories will help to lift your spirits when you need it most.

I couldn't have explained it better myself! Thoughts and prayers coming your way Scubagirl. We love you!

Scubagirl, while I'm relatively new to this section of cruise critic, I often find myself seeking out your posts for the knowledge and kindness you bring.

So it's with a very heavy heart that I offer condolences. The picture you put of Jay just brought a huge smile to my face. I'm hoping that as the hurt subsides just a little bit that his smile will make you smile.

I'm so very sorry.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Those we love are never truly gone,they live in our hearts forever.

Your memories of your time together will get you through the dark days and make your good days brighter.

Laura

Scubagirrl, we are sorry to hear your sad news, our prayers are with you. Thank you for all the wonderful info you have given to all of us! We both love sea lions and will think of the both of you each time we see one, especially when they have those funny silly smiles! Take care...

Archived