Sorry I dropped out ...

scubagirrl

Sorry I've dropped out for a while. I see a ton of questions and will try to get to them in the coming days.

My SO has been hospitalized and since passed away..

I need to ease back into life again.

If you need something urgent, please start a new thread with questions directed toward me..

I'll do what I can.. it's therapy at this point.

It's fascinating how human nature allows us to become "attached" to people we've never even met. But through this board (even though I'm a relative newcomer) I feel as though I have made acquaintances with a few folks as they've shared insights about their life and their history. So it is with you scubagirrl. Your kind and helpful advice has helped to instill a sense of camraderie on this board. Reading about your loss created a hurt in my own heart as I thought about the emotions you must be enduring at this time.

I know it's not a lot of comfort but I still hope you'll find a little bit of solace in the knowledge that you have people around the world who are taking a moment to send special thoughts your way. I trust that treasured thoughts and cherished memories will help to lift your spirits when you need it most.

Thank to all of you for your thoughts and prayers.

Some of you have met him and were touched by his smile and open heart.

I've been blessed to have a place in his life and in his heart for these 24 years. He'll live on forever in my heart and of those he's called his friends.

Writing about my adoptive country makes me feel a bigger part of his universe.

Thank again.

sg

2166251100088662436S425x425Q85.jpg

SG - You just brought tears to my eyes......you were blessed to share such a huge part of someone's life and for all you took out of his universe I am sure you gave as much back

Thanks for all your advice on the boards - your "cc" family appreciates it and you are in our thoughts

I feel compelled to offer my sincere condolences as well.

When I have lost someone who I loved deeply, I try to think of them as a new guardian angel looking out for me.

I found weeping for my loss, and laughing at all the good memories, to be very cathartic.

I don't know if this helps, but I hope so. I wish you only the best.

Archived