Cabin 1600 on Radiance

Follow the link in my signature and click on my Brilliance album. Also see the balcony in my Serenade album (we were next door in 1602).

I think 1600 may be the largest GS on the ship, but to me a lot of the space is wasted in the entryway. The closet placement is awful, jammed in the corner by the bed and vanity. But then the GS closets are generally not in a good position, behind the bar in the other GS cabins.

The balcony is a good size and of course has that incomparable wake view. But the two JS cabins, 1100 and 1602, have larger balconies and, for the money, I think are better cabins than any GS on the ship (of course they don't come with the perks of a full suite, though).

My favorite GS is 1556 on the hump. 1554 is too exposed on the balcony - as soon as you step out, everybody can see you. 1060 (in a Radiance album in my photos) has an enormous balcony, but it's a little dark.

I love being picky about a suite!:D

Had that cabin last Nov. Nice hall way, large bathroom, good size balcony. But as critterchick reported the drawers next to the bed and some are fake fronts.

The wardrobe small we like the JS on hump better nice walkin closet. Booked on the hump again for Nov.

1600 is nice and quite but the long walk would be hard on Seniors if walking is a problem.

Follow the link in my signature and click on my Brilliance album. Also see the balcony in my Serenade album (we were next door in 1602).

I think 1600 may be the largest GS on the ship, but to me a lot of the space is wasted in the entryway. The closet placement is awful, jammed in the corner by the bed and vanity. But then the GS closets are generally not in a good position, behind the bar in the other GS cabins.

The balcony is a good size and of course has that incomparable wake view. But the two JS cabins, 1100 and 1602, have larger balconies and, for the money, I think are better cabins than any GS on the ship (of course they don't come with the perks of a full suite, though).

My favorite GS is 1556 on the hump. 1554 is too exposed on the balcony - as soon as you step out, everybody can see you. 1060 (in a Radiance album in my photos) has an enormous balcony, but it's a little dark.

I love being picky about a suite!:D

Love to hear about #1100..We have it booked for the Baltics this Aug on the JOS and I booked it so long ago got a GREAT price on it compared to what I have seen it priced at....YEAH !!!!:D

Archived