No dinner first night?

shoegal24

Hi all,

We're booked on the Millennium Seward - Vancouver in July 2011 and my documents say the ship sails at 9pm, with embarkation starting at 6pm.

We're signed up for the 6pm dinner time- so I'm assuming that means no dinner the first night?

Hi all,

We're booked on the Millennium Seward - Vancouver in July 2011 and my documents say the ship sails at 9pm, with embarkation starting at 6pm.

We're signed up for the 6pm dinner time- so I'm assuming that means no dinner the first night?

Hi:)....usually you can board the ship long before the stated times.

Don't assume that;)....you know what they about assuming.

And you will have dinner the first night:D

I have been on cruises that have left late before....a couple of sailings were 8:30 and 1 was 10:30.

Dinner is definitely served on the first evening. No worries!:)

Most likely dinner will be open seating the first night. No fixed times and no assigned tables. They will probably seat people as they come into the dining room. At least that was our experience a few years ago on the Summit when sailing from Seward with an evening departure.

Enjoy !! Dining room is in full service. You can board as early as 1.00pm-ish. Fixed seating applies from day #2, open seating on day #1. Full menu, full staff, full complement of calories, no worries.;):D

Happy sails

You'll love that sailing...we did X2 ( both ways ).

The sailaway from Seward is gorgeous...and in July, specially the earlier part, you'll be in daylight for a while still...

:)

Archived