Pacific Dawn Dry Dock Modification Plans Revealed

Hi everyone i thought you would like to see the improvements to the Pacific Dawn

I have heard its one of the new enviromently friendly cruise ships (the Green Class) and its Guaranteed not break down

the up side is passengers dont have to worry about weight as there is strict keep fit regime on board:p you might have to blow up the picture to see improvements:rolleyes:

oh and they have changed the name to suit its new green classification Its now called

THE PACIFIC DAWNS OARS

pacific-dawn[1].jpg

199847631_pacific-dawn1.jpg.3f7fdde60159329f4b504a72ac556d12.jpg

Hi everyone i thought you would like to see the improvements to the Pacific Dawn

I have heard its one of the new enviromently friendly cruise ships (the Green Class) and its Guaranteed not break down

the up side is passengers dont have to worry about weight as there is strict keep fit regime on board:p you might have to blow up the picture to see improvements:rolleyes:

oh and they have changed the name to suit its new green classification Its now called

THE PACIFIC DAWNS OARS

pacific-dawn[1].jpg

LOL, that's hillarious :D

THE PACIFIC DAWNS OARS

pacific-dawn[1].jpg

Passengers may elect to man the oars and receive 75% discount on their fare.:eek:

THE PACIFIC DAWNS OARS

pacific-dawn[1].jpg

Thats a classic...it looks like the oars are coming from those in oceanview rooms, which means the people in balconies and suites above can shout down words of encouragement..everyone wins! :p

Thats a classic...it looks like the oars are coming from those in oceanview rooms, which means the people in balconies and suites above can shout down words of encouragement..everyone wins! :p

Never mind 'words of encouragement' Jas. They could man the whips, then the PD would get back in double quick time. :rolleyes:

Archived