Aqua Class Amenities vs Concierge Class

wineluvr

Do Aqua Class guests receive a bottle of Champagne and Daily Canapes like Concierge Class?

Yes, though it is a bottle of sparkling wine, not really champagne. Definitely count on the daily canapes. Aqua Class gets a few extra amenities such as an additional bag filled with spa products, fog-free mirrors, an upgraded shower panel, unlimited bottled water and carafes of tea, unlimited access to the relaxation room and Persian garden, and of course, BLU--a dedicated specialty restaurant for AQ guests.

A bunch of us in our rollcall just booked/upgraded to Concierge Class cabins. A question came up about the canapes - is it something that comes to the room, or something you go to in a specific location? Any insight you can offer would be appreciated.

They bring them to your room usually around 4pm, I was'nt keen on them so they brought a lovely platter of cheese and biscuits each day, really nice, you only have to ask. Enjoy your cruise.

Kathleen:)

Just a note-we sailed Equinox in Feb in AQ and the canape's were dreadful to say the least. We asked our steward if we could get 1 dozen shrimp (cocktail) each day @ 5 pm and we did without fail! You do not have to take the offered canape's. Their cheese & fruit plates are also very nice. We had those delivered several times.

We found the canapes to be a mixed bag. Some good, some not so good. the ones in March were much better than last summer. I don't think this is really a great perk of either cc or aq. Anyone can order room service snack at 4 or 5 themselves and get what they want. I love the asian sampler platter and the quesidillo. My DH ordered shrimp cocktail over and over again. To me the best benefit of Aqua class is by far dining in Blu. For me, the best benefit of CC is the footstools with the chairs on the balcony, as I think you don't get them in a regular cabin.

Archived