Ship to airport in Venice

jerseygirl007

Why don'nt you use Oceania transfer. You would not have to worry if someone is there to pick you up. We used there transfer from Athens to airort we had a 10 45am flight to New York.We docked at 4 Am was off the ship by 6 and at the airport in plenty of time.Oceania is very good at transfers.No worrys.

Why don'nt you use Oceania transfer. You would not have to worry if someone is there to pick you up. We used there transfer from Athens to airort we had a 10 45am flight to New York.We docked at 4 Am was off the ship by 6 and at the airport in plenty of time.Oceania is very good at transfers.No worrys.

Because they are much more expensive than arranging your own transportation which is just as reliable.

My wife and I just disembarked in Venice from the Regatta. We walked with all of our luggage to Piazza Le Roma where we got on the Number 5 bus to the Airport. It was very easy and was included in the price of our Vaporetta 24 hour ticket. We are only 26 years old so it was not a problem for us. Also,I think the ship had a very favorable docking position. I would reccomend reserving a car on the internet that can pick you up at the port. There are taxis and a limo station at Piazza le Roma if you want to try your luck reserving one on your first day in port. Definitely don't go with Oceania. They could buy the buses for the prices they charge.

My wife and I just disembarked in Venice from the Regatta. We walked with all of our luggage to Piazza Le Roma where we got on the Number 5 bus to the Airport. It was very easy and was included in the price of our Vaporetta 24 hour ticket. We are only 26 years old so it was not a problem for us. Also,I think the ship had a very favorable docking position. I would reccomend reserving a car on the internet that can pick you up at the port. There are taxis and a limo station at Piazza le Roma if you want to try your luck reserving one on your first day in port. Definitely don't go with Oceania. They could buy the buses for the prices they charge.

Which terminal were you in - Maritima or San Basilio?

Archived