With mostly southern ports, your chances of good weather are increased. With the exception of Civitavecchia, you should have moderate temperatures (ranging to warm in Egypt) and not a huge chance of rain.

Of course, weather is extremely unpredictable!

We had absolutely fabulous weather last November (14 - 28). It did not rain on us once. Some days were cool enough for a light jacket. Egypt and Ephesus were warm.

We ate outdoors on the Amalfi coast, in Rome and throughout Turkey.

Other years have not been so great I hear. So pack a sweater and a waterproof jacket and a sunhat.

It sounds like a great cruise. The best part is that it is not unbearably hot and you will face fewer crowds.

I concur with previous posters - last November, we had sunny and very warm weather for our stop in Kusadasi. In fact, pretty much everywhere we went on that trip (Italy, Croatia, Greece, Turkey) was between 60-75 degrees Fahrenheit except Venice (about 50F, foggy and drizzle).

You didnt really say when in November. We sailed out of Civitevecchia the day after Thanksgiving...... 9 night cruise. We had wonderful weather pretty much everywhere. It was cold at night pre and post cruise (Rome and Barcelona) but the days were gloriously nice for sightseeing and all the walking you will do !!!!!!

Plan to layer though. The early morning tour start and the late returns to the ship it will be quite cool.

thanks for getting back to me - we are still a bit undecided.

Ship sails 9th November -

so looks like we could expect reasonable weather.

thanks, Barbara

You didnt really say when in November. We sailed out of Civitevecchia the day after Thanksgiving...... 9 night cruise. We had wonderful weather pretty much everywhere. It was cold at night pre and post cruise (Rome and Barcelona) but the days were gloriously nice for sightseeing and all the walking you will do !!!!!!

Plan to layer though. The early morning tour start and the late returns to the ship it will be quite cool.

thanks for getting back to me - we are still a bit undecided.

Ship sails 9th November -

so looks like we could expect reasonable weather.

thanks, Barbara

I would go this time of year again in a heartbeat ! Don't count on beach days tho......:rolleyes:

Archived