Completed Cruise credits ?

in august we will be on the majesty in a junoir suite, my question is dont suites count for 2 completed cruise credits? will a junoir suit on majesty count as 2 credits and get the gold sea pass cards? because if it counts for 2 we will be diamond for on the adventure next year and will be able to get into that diamond lounge thing. thanks

You will get 2 cruise credits for a JS - but that's the end of any suite benefits. No gold card, no concierge lounge access...just a nice room :)

there was a kid i was hanging out with on the oasis last week that was in a JS and he had a gold card, might had been just sayin thats what he was in but thats what he said and he had the gold card.

there was a kid i was hanging out with on the oasis last week that was in a JS and he had a gold card, might had been just sayin thats what he was in but thats what he said and he had the gold card.

Gold card is for GS and above. JS is silver. Balconies and below have no metallic look to them, very sad :(

Yes a JS will get you 2 cruise credits!

No a JS won´t get you a Gold SeaPass card, it will be Silver.

I don´t think Adventure has a Diamond Lounge. I think those are only on Freedom and Oasis Class.

i forget about adventure when i was on it before but i know the explorer had a diamond lounge back in 08 and arnt they similar ships?

i forget about adventure when i was on it before but i know the explorer had a diamond lounge back in 08 and arnt they similar ships?

They don't have a diamond lounge they have a concierge lounge. They have diamond events now. Not sure where they hold them.

They don't have a diamond lounge they have a concierge lounge. They have diamond events now. Not sure where they hold them.

Thanks, for confirming this, I was pretty sure the Voyager class ships only had CL´s but not DL´s, though I´ve never been on a Voyager class..

OP, yes adventure and explorer belong to the Voyager class.

You will get 2 cruise credits for a JS - but that's the end of any suite benefits. No gold card, no concierge lounge access...just a nice room :)

Junior suites will also have bathrobes in the stateroom for use during the cruise, as well as a separate check in line.

in august we will be on the majesty in a junoir suite, my question is dont suites count for 2 completed cruise credits? will a junoir suit on majesty count as 2 credits and get the gold sea pass cards? because if it counts for 2 we will be diamond for on the adventure next year and will be able to get into that diamond lounge thing. thanks

Junior Suite Enhancements:

Two cruise credits

Tea and coffee service en-suite

Terry bathrobes (for use on board)

Bathroom amenities

Walk-In Closet

A Bathtub NOT a Shower Stall in the Bathroom

Suite check-in line @ embarkation

Silver SeaPass® card for recognition

It’s not that MUCH but do get something

Two cruise credits

Tea and coffee service en-suite

Terry bathrobes (for use on board)

Bathroom amenities

Walk-In Closet

A Bathtub NOT a Shower Stall in the Bathroom

Suite check-in line @ embarkation

Silver SeaPass® card for recognition

It’s not that MUCH but do get something