buffet anytime?

smudgie

YES! I love that the buffet is open 24hrs. One of the reasons I prefer Princess over RCL.

When we sailed on RCL it was closed at the times we were hungry. Frustrating to go at 5pm for dinner and it opened at 6pm. We are very early dinner eaters.

so am I right by saying the buffet will be open 24 hours a day???? ohhh baby...now I cant wait...unless I am wrong...damn it hahaha :(
Yes. Most Princess buffets are open 24/7. At times, they close one side (but all the food options are available on the other side) as they set up for the next type of food, i.e., from breakfast to lunch, lunch to dinner, etc.

It always bugs me on other cruiselines to come back from a tour at 2:00pm or so and have to run to the buffet to get something to eat before it closes, or it's already closed. On Princess, you can always get something without having to call room service.

Sometimes they close off one side, but the other side will be open. IT gives them time to clear the breakfast stuff away and put out the lunch offerings....lunch to dinner....and on some ships a late night bistro type buffet will satisfy any after dinner hunger pangs.

But I have yet to meet anyone who ever went hungry on a cruise. The foodie snobs like to whine a bit, but there is so much from which to choose, most folks will find that they have gained a few pounds on every cruise!

Now relax, Smudgie, and leave a few surprises for your first cruise! You will have a wonderful time!!!!:D

so am I right by saying the buffet will be open 24 hours a day???? ohhh baby...now I cant wait...unless I am wrong...damn it hahaha :(

Towards the end of the cruise when you have gain so much weight you cannot get out of your cabin, room service is also available 24 hours a day. :)

Late night 11 pm to 4am I think (right guys?) it is a real treat. I won't ruin it for you.

I have never gone up to the buffet that late at night. Going to have to remember to check it out next time.

Archived