Any info on last weeks "jumper" on the Legend

jtonra

Alright - everybody be on the lookout - sounds like another LMN movie is on its way!!!

Hope the acting is better this time!

Ashley :)

Actually sounds like something you would see on Keith Oberman on MSNBC. Keith would talk to the guy then therow out conspiracy theories on why the ship was at fault.

I think I found the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9pHsCa4VTE

Not cool. My mom is a survivor of domestic violence. My ex-stepfather was a monster to her. Being a teen (many years ago) who witnessed it, I can tell you first hand it is not pretty or funny, and definately nothing to be made light of.

I truely hope that the lady who was beaten has enough strength and gumption to make it out of the marriage. I do hope that she will not go back to the creep who did this to her.

Not cool. My mom is a survivor of domestic violence. My ex-stepfather was a monster to her. Being a teen (many years ago) who witnessed it, I can tell you first hand it is not pretty or funny, and definitely nothing to be made light of.

I truly hope that the lady who was beaten has enough strength and gumption to make it out of the marriage. I do hope that she will not go back to the creep who did this to her.

Stacy - There is nothing amusing about domestic violence - even that term is too pretty for what happens. IF he really did beat her up, I hope he rots in the Mexican jail. Lots of hearsay right now and sure as heck not something you're gonna see on the CCL website. Early reports were coming in that they both had waaaayyyy too much to drink and were barely walking when they made it back to the ship. Hard to say if either of them will remember the real story which I would guess lands squarely in the middle of all that we've heard so far. I really hope they both wise up and move on with their lives. If this was the Honeymoon, the marriage doesn't stand a chance. Best wishes to keep your own gumption up!

Stacy - There is nothing amusing about domestic violence - even that term is too pretty for what happens. IF he really did beat her up, I hope he rots in the Mexican jail. Lots of hearsay right now and sure as heck not something you're gonna see on the CCL website. Early reports were coming in that they both had waaaayyyy too much to drink and were barely walking when they made it back to the ship. Hard to say if either of them will remember the real story which I would guess lands squarely in the middle of all that we've heard so far. I really hope they both wise up and move on with their lives. If this was the Honeymoon, the marriage doesn't stand a chance. Best wishes to keep your own gumption up!

Thank you. Cant help but keep up my gumption, I have a five year old I chase around. lol You are right, if this is the honeymoon, then the marriage doesnt stand a chance. Unfortunately, just like with my mom, the abuser scares the victim into believing that they can not leave the situation. That was so many years ago (in my late 30's now), but it is still something that has shaped me. By the way, I use to live in Orlando. We left when I was pregnant with our son. We are in Clearwater now and would LOVE to be back in Orlando.

. Unfortunately, just like with my mom, the abuser scares the victim into believing that they can not leave the situation.

Or cries and acts contrite and convinces the victim that they will "change.":rolleyes:

There is an odd hold an abuser has over the victim -- somehow they manage to pick a person who for one reason or another has some self-doubt, who are already questioning their own judgment. This makes the bully's "job" easier. It takes every bit of strength to leave someone like this. I don't know this couple's story, but there is no doubt once Tequila got added to the mix inhibition on his part or hers was removed. Probably wasn't a stellar relationship to begin with.....

BTW - we love Clearwater! Everybody seems to be leaving Orlando. Housing market is a darn scary thing right now. We've been here for 18 years, can't imagine not living in the sunshine!!

BTW - we love Clearwater! Everybody seems to be leaving Orlando. Housing market is a darn scary thing right now. We've been here for 18 years, can't imagine not living in the sunshine!!

We tried another state where my family is at while I was pregnant and right after we had our son. Just wasnt like FL. We moved back and chose Clearwater because my husbands family is closer here than Orlando. We go to Orlando every chance we get though. lol Total of 12 years in FL for me. Wouldnt change it for nothing.

I dont know this couples story either, only what I have read. I do know that alcohol and abusive people are not good mixtures. I just hope they get their lives straight.

Archived