Faxing Flight Info To Princess

shellyc

I received an email from Princess for our upcoming trip on the Star leaving June 11th, sailing the Baltics. We made our own flight arrangements, and I already listed them on our Cruise Personalizer.

In the email it asks me to access my personalizer, then it asks us to FAX our flight info to Princess if we are using Princess transfers. Is this common procedure...

We are arriving the day before and staying at the Copenhagen Hilton, we are also using princess transfers back to the airport. They ask for a separate 2 page fax for each person on the reservation.

Michele

I received an email from Princess for our upcoming trip on the Star leaving June 11th, sailing the Baltics. We made our own flight arrangements, and I already listed them on our Cruise Personalizer.

In the email it asks me to access my personalizer, then it asks us to FAX our flight info to Princess if we are using Princess transfers. Is this common procedure...

We are arriving the day before and staying at the Copenhagen Hilton, we are also using princess transfers back to the airport. They ask for a separate 2 page fax for each person on the reservation.

Michele

They need to know what time you can be picked up at the airport and what time you need to be brought back to the airport.

You should be able to give this information on the internet or by phone (your T/A or Princess if booked direct).

For arrival, you need to lie a little since you will already be there. The system does not know how to handle arrival on other than the embarkation day, so on the phone, give them a flight that arrives at the time you would like to go to the ship. (Can't do that on the Internet since it wants your airline booking number.)

By the way, a taxi from CPH to the dock is about $50 (they usually take credit cards, otherwise you need Danish money). You may want to consider this as an alternative to the Princess xfers.

Michele

If is in the personilalizer and you see that your itininary is accepted, you do not need to send by fax.

I saw the same thing on my document but got into peronalizer and they say it's OK

If is in the personilalizer and you see that your itininary is accepted, you do not need to send by fax.

I saw the same thing on my document but got into peronalizer and they say it's OK

Thanks. My flight info on my personalizer is correct, and my intnerary has been verified and accepted by Princess. I just have to find out where to meet the Princess rep on day of sailing to catch the bus to the pier. We are two seniors and we are going to stay with the Princess transfers this time.

Thanks. My flight info on my personalizer is correct, and my intnerary has been verified and accepted by Princess. I just have to find out where to meet the Princess rep on day of sailing to catch the bus to the pier. We are two seniors and we are going to stay with the Princess transfers this time.

Just return to the airport luggage claim area and they will be there most of the morning.

Archived