Here's a topic I've never seen... on board shopping?

VickiD59

The best deal I ever got on a Carnival ship, was on my first Carnival cruise on the Sensation. A Seiko watch for 65.00. That was back in 2000, and it is still going strong, I just replace the battery every couple of years. Also I have found if you wait till the last sea day, you will get great deals on T Shirts. They also have a 10 dollar sale that is pretty good too.:)

One thing we discovered they do NOT sell, at least on the Victory, is aloe vera. :rolleyes: Plenty of sunscreen, though.

Wow, they could really make a killing selling aloe vera! They need to look into that. I'm pretty sure I saw RCL's onboard store selling it on my RCL cruise.

I did find an awesome spray in the main store of Grand Turk's Cruise Center that is called "Soothe-A-Caine" (made by Banana Boat) and is a spray-on aloe vera and lidocaine combination! Not only is the spray perfect for solo travelers, but who wants to RUB something onto painful sunburned skin?! I loved the spray! I wish it wasn't dyed blue, but I'll take that for the bit of relief and coolness the spray gave. :D That bottle is definitely coming on all my trips with me; it is waiting in my suitcase! (Ironically, my 70 SPF sunblock is waiting in the suitcase with it! Yeah, need to spray that on more often next time around....)

I find photos are better than words!!!

This is from the CONQUEST...

The Formalities has treats... the On Deck for the Cure Tshirts, formal wear, and goodies...

232323232%7Ffp53336%3Enu%3D334%3B%3E9%3A8%3E239%3EWSNRCG%3D33%3B8%3A574%3A632%3Anu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp53387%3Enu%3D334%3B%3E9%3A8%3E239%3EWSNRCG%3D33%3B8%3A9346232%3Anu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp53393%3Enu%3D334%3B%3E9%3A8%3E239%3EWSNRCG%3D33%3B8%3A5%3C45532%3Anu0mrj

Looking from the formalities, both sides shows us more shopping opportunities...

232323232%7Ffp53377%3Enu%3D334%3B%3E9%3A8%3E239%3EWSNRCG%3D33%3B8%3A4%3C%3A%3A332%3Anu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp53398%3Enu%3D334%3B%3E9%3A8%3E239%3EWSNRCG%3D33%3B8%3A5%3C45932%3Anu0mrj

WOW :eek:, more than I ever imagined. Being this is my first cruise, I'm sure there is a lot I'll be awe struck over, and I look forward to every minute of it.

Thanks Lambie for the photos... a picture's worth a 1000 words.

Vicki :)

• 3 weeks later...
I LOVE the $10 store onboard. :) I can't wait to take my daughter there again for her to pick out a new fancy purse.

Do the Fantasy class ships have this shop? I can't remember - last sailing was a few years ago.

We are booked on the Imagination in Feb. Do you know if they have the $10 store there?

how are the prices for the gold by the inch, would it be better to buy in port?

They have a lot that are 1 dollar an inch .They also do silver that way.

One day they had watch gift sets for 10. They included a watch and some other items in the box. (wallet, money holder, pen, key chain, necklace, earrings, etc thinks like that.)

[COLOR=darkred]Here is a link for the "$10 Store" that is being mentioned on this thread. It's the same company that runs this exact type of shopping venue in numerous malls.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white].[/COLOR]

[CENTER][URL="http://www.bijouxterner.com/web/guest/home"][SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]http://www.bijouxterner.com/web/guest/home[/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
[COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Archived