Rooms for families of 5?

KellyMarie65

We are also a family of 5 and booked 2 connecting rooms on the Fascination. Just got back last week and it was great having 2 bathrooms and space from the kids.

You can not book online, call a PVP as they can see which connecting rooms are available.

Make sure you make it clear you want connecting rooms, not adjoining rooms. I also had the deck plans pulled up while on the phone so I could see which rooms the PVP was talking about.

NEVER book without the deck plans in front of you, unless you're happy with them assigning you a cabin. If you want to pick your own, have those deck plans, so you know what you're paying for!

Exactly! You don't want to be under the theater or under the kitchen. I've been below the dinning room and it wasn't noisy but the kitchen...no way! I will say you also want to avoid mystery spots on the deck that are just blocked out. They are most likely the cabin stewards closets and they wake up early! They usually start gathering their stuff between 7:30-8am.

Carnival's older ships will let you book 5 in a cabin it is not to fun if you all get ready at the same time but can be doable and should be cheaper beacause you only have pay 1st and 2nd once. we have 4 kids and always have are parnets go so 2 of them can go in there plus cruising with family is great you dont have to be with them the whole time but do get to spent alot of time with them. and most of the older ships have been redone with water parks and lots more. hope this helps.

Carnival Liberty does not allow 5 in one cabin. On that ship, we booked a balcony for us and an inside across the hall for our boys. Carnival Victory, Triumph, Destiny and the Fantasy-class ships will allow 5 - we did it twice on Carnival Victory. It's a tight fit but doable. Carnival Dream has family cabins that allow 5.

Archived