Help i feel totally confused

i have a few questions about ncl. i have never sailed with them before and im totally lost

1- Do i have to purchase a coffee card/soda card?

2- Will me and my boyfriend be allowed a table for two in the main dining room?

3- What can you suggest for a 24yr old and a 31 yr old (entertainment wise)

4- is the water slide on the jewel fun....lol in excited about that :D

Thank You in advance :D

i have a few questions about ncl. i have never sailed with them before and im totally lost

1- Do i have to purchase a coffee card/soda card? No, a soda car is totally up to you. You may bring soda onboard. Coffee is free in all the dining rooms and in the buffet, cappichino is for sale (I believe someone posted $1.75).

2- Will me and my boyfriend be allowed a table for two in the main dining room? It's freestyle! You can dine with whoever you want, whenever you want! So sure, you can have a table for tw if you would like!

3- What can you suggest for a 24yr old and a 31 yr old (entertainment wise) There is a variety of entertainment available, just watch your freestyle daily and pick and choose!

4- is the water slide on the jewel fun....lol in excited about that :D No idea, I am not into waterslides, but my kids think they look fun!:):):)

Lynne

The water slides, if they have one, is for the kids pool. Adults do share the slide with the kids, but it would be good to not hang around in their pool.

Does this go back to the thread about swim diapers and what they don't stop from leaking out into the kiddie pools?? EW EW:eek:

The water slides, if they have one, is for the kids pool. Adults do share the slide with the kids, but it would be good to not hang around in their pool.

I could totally be wrong but the pictures on the Jewel make it look like the water slide ends right by the main pool, not the kiddie pool. . . . . ???

I could totally be wrong but the pictures on the Jewel make it look like the water slide ends right by the main pool, not the kiddie pool. . . . . ???

I was there -twice, and I couldn't tell you which pool the slide ends at. :rolleyes: Enjoy the slide.

when we were on the jewel we didnt see but maybe one or two adults going down the slide they really are to slow for BIGGER people...i think that is why YOU dont see unless they go down with their kids...i think YOU will be disappointed:(with the slide!

when we were on the jewel we didnt see but maybe one or two adults going down the slide they really are to slow for BIGGER people...i think that is why YOU dont see unless they go down with their kids...i think YOU will be disappointed:(with the slide!

THe slide are fast for adults too. It is just that most adults don't use them properly. here is the trick. When going down the slide, lift you bottom and place all you weight on your sholders and heels. ZIPPY ZIPP ZIPP.... and have a BLAST!

Archived