Parking in Seattle for the week while on Cruise

cruisequeen10

My co-worker is going on the Sapphire Princess to Alaska May 30, 2010. They are driving down to Seattle from Vancouver and would like to park their car for the week during the cruise. Does anyone know of a place. Thank you.

Pier 91 parking, more information here: http://www.portseattle.org/seaport/cruise/parkingandtransportation.shtml

You can prepay to gurantee you a spot.

Enjoy

My co-worker is going on the Sapphire Princess to Alaska May 30, 2010. They are driving down to Seattle from Vancouver and would like to park their car for the week during the cruise. Does anyone know of a place. Thank you.

Pier 91 parking, more information here: http://www.portseattle.org/seaport/cruise/parkingandtransportation.shtml

You can prepay to gurantee you a spot.

Enjoy

Agree with Chipmaster, the parking is right next to the ship. You pull in to where you unload your bags for the porters, then park your car and walk onboard. When you sadly disembark your auto is right there after you collect you luggage. Very nice. At least this is what we have experienced.

I'm sure the hotels won't know if you are flying out or whatever, butt... the airport isn't exactly "close" to either Pier91 or 66 where the cruise ships go out. I think a roundtrip taxi/shuttle from airport to the pier will washout a lot of savings, and you also got the additional worry of traffic going thru seattle twice. Driving from Vancouver BC is close enough that even having to cross border its a safe trip to do day of sailing.

We fly out of Seattle a lot and usually go down a day ahead. We stay at one of the hotels by the airport because they offer free parking for a week. I'm sure that they do the same for cruises.

Good to read, for a while I was worried about how / where I was going to park then with a little googling the answer showed up. We got two cars 11 people and it looks like it'll be convenienet :D

Agree with Chipmaster, the parking is right next to the ship. You pull in to where you unload your bags for the porters, then park your car and walk onboard. When you sadly disembark your auto is right there after you collect you luggage. Very nice. At least this is what we have experienced.

Archived