Millennium Sky Suite 6145 or 6121

doowopbob

We have a sky suite 6121 booked for our cruise on the Millennium in Oct. Just noticed that sky suite 6145 is available for an additional $500 (total). I know 6145 is larger with a larger deck. Also have read that the deck is uncovered and there is not much storage. I'm assuming that 6121 has a covered deck although I could be wrong. My question is, has anyone seen or stayed in both these type of suites and do you think it's worth the money?

We have a sky suite 6121 booked for our cruise on the Millennium in Oct. Just noticed that sky suite 6145 is available for an additional $500 (total). I know 6145 is larger with a larger deck. Also have read that the deck is uncovered and there is not much storage. I'm assuming that 6121 has a covered deck although I could be wrong. My question is, has anyone seen or stayed in both these type of suites and do you think it's worth the money?

Regarding your question, not sure what you are referring to related to uncovered. We had 6145 on the Connie. The balcony is covered. The storage is a little on the skosh side, but the bathroom is to die for...... I'd jump on it if I were you.....:):):)

2465658178_723037f865.jpg

2495297857_1e14e92dae.jpg

Bob

We have 6145 booked on Infinity for a Panama Canal cruise and I have learned its balcony is covered as is Connie's. I remember reading somewhere on the boards that the balcony of 6145 is not covered on at least one of the M-class ships, so I would make sure - do a search - that it is covered if that is what you want.

Doris

We had 6145 on the Millennium for a Hawaii cruise back in April 2009. GREAT cabin!! Larger interior and balcony. I requested a "clothes trolley" and the butler brought me one from the laundry room. Had to get permission from the Housekeeping Manager first though. I don't travel light!! ;) The closet in this cabin is small... we set up the trolley by the balcony door...in the corner out of the way and this work good for us. I asked for a bed sheet which I covered over the clothes for a neater appearance.

This cabin only has a Glass door...NOT sliding glass doors. This was not a problem...still lots of light and there's a push button sunscreen blind that is available. We used this every port when it was hot outside...kept the cabin cooler.

Bathroom is GREAT...tub plus a separate big shower.

Decor is a real step up...as PH pax sometimes book this cabin as a second bedroom and the decor matches the PH! :cool:

The balcony is not covered on the Millie... as the enclosed picture shows. This was not a problem for us in the least! All other M-Class ships have a covered balcony for this cabin but Celebrity never "redid" this on the Millie. (Millie was the first one built)

Snap Up this cabin it's worth the extra in my opinion! :D

Pat :)

167709305_Millie20Aft20Cabin20View.jpg.e3d6c9176eb52683b0366ee888b64366.jpg

We have 6145 booked on Infinity for a Panama Canal cruise and I have learned its balcony is covered as is Connie's. I remember reading somewhere on the boards that the balcony of 6145 is not covered on at least one of the M-class ships, so I would make sure - do a search - that it is covered if that is what you want.

Doris

Hmmm, I had never heard that. Thought they were all the same.....

Bob

These are great cabins. I've selected cruises based on which ship this cabin was available on.:D

There is another thread going about this cabin. When did they start costing more?

I found another picture of Millie's 6145 balcony...no cover.

Sorry I don't know how to make it larger like the other pictures on this thread. Can someone explain how to do this??

Pat :)

1934479759_Millennium20Sky20Suite206145.jpg.032b5bb282d9f86b64dbfa514d986cbb.jpg

Hope you have a fantastic cruise. I also hope you will write a review and let us know how much you enjoyed the cabin. We have the same one booked (but on Infinity) for March 2011 and it is our first time booking one of these. I would be interested to know what you think.

Doris

Archived