Constellation Cabin 6145

sfilbert

This is a new thread today as well as yours:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1195464

Some great pictures here that should help you decide. This is a great cabin. We loved it when we sailed on the Connie.

Why does it cost more than the other Sky Suite? Is this something new with this cabin or did the price go up?

I'd say it is worth the money.

We loved this cabin, especially the bathroom....until we had to move due to sewer fumes that could not be contained out of the bathroom...hopefully thay have fixed whatever issues they were having with this suite, its very nice.

You can hear everything that happens on the other side of the connecting door (ie: if they are serving breakfast at the PH dining room table, etc)

Does anyone have information on this cabin? Is it worth the extra money and is the balcony covered?

In my opinion it's worth the extra cost and the balcony is covered as shown in the enclosed picture.

Larger interior & balcony...Great bathroom...tub, separate shower, two sink vanity. Upgraded decor as the PH pax sometimes book this cabin as a second bedroom...the decor matches the PH! :D Closet is small but if you ask the Butler (have to get permission from the Housekeeping Manager) to get you a "clothes trolley" from the laundry room that solves that problem. We did this on the Millie and set the trolly in the corner of the cabin by the glass balcony door.

This cabin only has a single glass door...Not sliding glass doors. This wasn't a problem for us and we used the push button sunscreen blind to keep the hot sun out of the cabin while we were on excursions. There is still lots of light in the cabin even with the one glass door.

Hope this helps.

Pat :)

66395123_tiq9M-S.jpg.10776251e3772f96fd53d034fe7abf0b.jpg

We are probably the only ones who didn't like this cabin. Because of the small door, we found the cabin dim. Reading was difficult because of inadequate lighting and the noise from the large suite next door often felt as though they were living with us. Yes, the bathroom was very nice, but not nice enough for us to want to come back to it again.

We are probably the only ones who didn't like this cabin. Because of the small door, we found the cabin dim. Reading was difficult because of inadequate lighting and the noise from the large suite next door often felt as though they were living with us. Yes, the bathroom was very nice, but not nice enough for us to want to come back to it again.

I agree, if I had the option again, I think I would take a regular sky suite

Personally i do not like aft cabins.. i like midship cabins.. on both my Millie and Connie cruise i got 1631.. it has a large balcony and it is miship near a larger suite so i will have a great butler.

Archived