Dream Picture Posts

Thanks for posting the pics Berwyn - they're great and give a really good 'feel' of the ship. I'm sure lots of those soon to travel on Dream will really appreciate seeing all the shots of the ship. Looks good! :)

Thanks for posting the pics Berwyn - they're great and give a really good 'feel' of the ship. I'm sure lots of those soon to travel on Dream will really appreciate seeing all the shots of the ship. Looks good! :)

Well done with these Berwyn !! I see you may be posting some more of the Captains Night and possibly others so will check back again !:)

Here is a link for pics from our cruise.

They are all in separate folders under Dream Western Med cruise April 2010

http://s727.photobucket.com/home/Cymro1953/allalbums

Not all there yet, I am still uploading.

Including some of us on Captain's Night. The man who won't wear formal in his suit and Dicky Bow.

Berwyn

Hi Berwyn

Nice pics, cheered me up.:):)

Jan

Hi Berwyn

Nice pics, cheered me up.:):)

Jan

Thanks Jan,

She's a lovely ship for her age. Just a shame we were on her a few months early.

She'll be great in a few month's time, when they sort the probs out.

Berwyn

Hi Berwyn, thanks again for yours pics:) thought they were brill, great idea to post ones of inside deck 6 :) thats the one we will be staying in, looking forward to seeing you at captain night, nice to be able to put a face to you really interesting threads. :D:D sandra

Hi Berwyn, thanks again for yours pics:) thought they were brill, great idea to post ones of inside deck 6 :) thats the one we will be staying in, looking forward to seeing you at captain night, nice to be able to put a face to you really interesting threads. :D:D sandra

Thanks Betnyboo,

Glad you liked pics. Just convenient there were empty ones by us. Took the chance and took pics inside.

Berwyn

well thats ok as i'm inside, it was a discussion at work, thanks for your quick reply. getting very excited now but a little worried about the ash, you never know,:eek: sandra

Hi Sandra,

They told us about 5 mins after take off. :eek:

About the ash might be spreading across. But we flew OK.

Berwyn

hello berwyn, glad to hear your cruise was ok. sounds like they had sorted out their check in and check out procedures. the first cruise was terrible an absolut shambles. Nice to hear sirens was open and that they have sorted out the aircon a bit. I think i remember you saying one of the tenders at nice had engine problems. That happened first week too.

I have written off to thomson and i had an email from one of the other solo lady travellers from the first week , she wrote a complaint letter too. It will be interestting to see what happens.

I would really like a voucher off a future cruise. I think i might like to do one after the refit.

anyway , i'll let you back to your laundry. there will be piles of it :D

Isabel

Thanks Berwyn for the great review and pics. I'm new to this site but have cruised a couple of times before. This is the first with Thomson, I was beginning to regret the decision but after seeing your report I am much happier. I will also be staying on deck 6 so it was great to see the cabins. :)

Molly :) sooo happy

hello berwyn, glad to hear your cruise was ok. sounds like they had sorted out their check in and check out procedures. the first cruise was terrible an absolut shambles. Nice to hear sirens was open and that they have sorted out the aircon a bit. I think i remember you saying one of the tenders at nice had engine problems. That happened first week too.

I have written off to thomson and i had an email from one of the other solo lady travellers from the first week , she wrote a complaint letter too. It will be interestting to see what happens.

I would really like a voucher off a future cruise. I think i might like to do one after the refit.

anyway , i'll let you back to your laundry. there will be piles of it :D

Isabel

Hi Isabel,'

Laundry, ARRGH!! , We'll get through it slowly. But still raining here.

we'll be OK for that.

Berwyn

I hope that convo didnt take place with my other half ha ha he is doin my head in lol he cant wait by the way what cabin did u get booked he said u are under strict orders anyway to report note book in hand before u go compliments of oh la la xx I bought a netbook for going not wise lol

Here is a link for pics from our cruise.

They are all in separate folders under Dream Western Med cruise April 2010

http://s727.photobucket.com/home/Cymro1953/allalbums

Not all there yet, I am still uploading.

Including some of us on Captain's Night. The man who won't wear formal in his suit and Dicky Bow.

Berwyn

Thanks Berwyn,great photos and gives an insight what to expect.What does come across on the photos is the amount of deck space.

Looking forward to it now

Got a question regarding one of your photos but will post on your review thread instead of cluttering up this one with questions

Good photos also Kev.....Posting the bar prices was great.Off to see the bank manager ;)

Great pics gives us a good insight as it is our first cruise looks fine and dandy to me much more reassuring thanks for sharing:D Teresa

Hi Teresa,

It's a pleasure. And I was under orders before going too from this lot on here :D

I've posted some more this morning. I was going to put the waiter service restaurant and Captain's night pics today but I can't find the ship's photos of us in our togs. DW must have taken them to work to show the girls.

Berwyn

Good pics, looks really smart, roll on July. I paid yesterday and they wanted nearly £150 to settle the bill by credit card :eek: luckily I had the money in the account to use my debit card.

Thinks I have to get Destiny out of the way first as well, this cruising business is very tiring :D

Thinks I have to get Destiny out of the way first as well, this cruising business is very tiring :D

You're telling me. I'm back in work tonight and I'm still tired after the holiday :D

Berwyn

Archived