Amsterdam door onto promenade deck by HH3433???

lindalans

Yes there is a door there......and it is almost like having your private entrance. I was under that cabin in G2713 and it was so nice to just cruise on out the back way. I am not sure I ever saw anyone else using that door. I MUST have...just don't remember.

Does anyone know if there is a door onto the promenade deck right outside cabin HH3433 which is aft on the Amsterdam? Thanks! :)

The door is right there -- the one problem with cabins on Lower Promenade is that you need to keep the curtains closed, as people walking by on the deck can see in.

The door is right there -- the one problem with cabins on Lower Promenade is that you need to keep the curtains closed, as people walking by on the deck can see in.

I have had a cabin on the Lower Promenade deck on the Amsterdam. You can look out the window but can not look in unless from the outside you keep your face right up to the window. Doing that you can see that there is something inside but can not make out what it is. I tried it. Don't worry about it.

We've had Lower Prom cabins on the Amsterdam and Statendam, and agree with Padraic - in the daytime someone would have to get right up against the glass to see more than the first 6" of the bed, and no one does that. In fact, because of the loungers, no one usually gets within 4 ft of your windows.

Even at night with the lights on in the room it is still very difficult to see in because the very bright lights on the deck stay on all night. In fact, if you like a dark room, be sure to bring clothespins or potato chip bag clips to keep closed drapes tightly overlapped.

Thanks evereyone for your input. I'm not concerned about people looking through the windows as I have nothing to hide. :cool: I do like it dark to sleep though, so will certainly bring some clothes pegs.

Archived