Flightseeing Operators in Ketchikan

Cru1ser

we'd have 6 hours(2:30pm - 8:30pm) in Ketchikan in July, we are planning to book a flightseeing Misty Fjords excursion there.

there are quite a few excursion operators offer flightseeing in Ketchikan, like Alaska Air Adventures, Alaska Cruises, Inc., Alaska Seaplane Tours, Baranof Excursions, Island Wings, and so on.

http://www.visit-ketchikan.com/TravelersDirectory.aspx

Which one is better?

I have flown with Southeast Aviation many times, and highly recommend them.

Some of the above list are NOT flightseeing vendors???

click "Flightseeing" in "Tours/Sightseeing" section, you'll see the flightseeing vendors' list.

thank you.

click "Flightseeing" in "Tours/Sightseeing" section, you'll see the flightseeing vendors' list.

thank you.

The point is, you listed some booking agents in your first post, who are not flightseeing vendors.

thanks guys!

should i book it now or when we're there?

Is this a must do for you, or, it won't matter if you don't go?? There usually is Misty Fiords flightseeing space available, you must be accepting of going with any vendor, in any timeframe available. Are you? Otherwise, certainly booking ahead has it's advantages, but then your plans are firm.

Michelle of Island Wings was the recommended flightseeing pilot in the 2010 Frommer's Alaska guide and I booked with her shortly after booking my cruise. I wouldn't wait if you really want to do this. Check out her website ~ she won't go if the conditions aren't right.

Archived