Height restriction on slide

The sign says "You must be this tall to ride. ============="

:D

lol thats helpful, I am just trying to figure out if my oldest will be tall enough to ride it next year, he is a very tall 3 year old right now and will be 4 when we sail next April

lol thats helpful, I am just trying to figure out if my oldest will be tall enough to ride it next year, he is a very tall 3 year old right now and will be 4 when we sail next April

Sorry...I couldn't resist! As the previous poster mentioned - it varies by ship and slide. Hope he's tall enough!

I happened to look at the sign on Triumph this past week........it said 42 inches..

Awesome, he is 44 inches now, plus a year to grow. He was the only 42 inch tall 2 year old at the carnival last year.

If your going on the Carnival Dream, the Minimum for Waterworks is 48" tall.

I don't think this is right...Slides that end in the pool, such as the Fantasy class that do not have the waterworks upgrades, it is 48". On ships where the slide does not dump you into the pool, it is 42". Dream does not dump you into the pool. EM

Is there a weight restriction on the slides? We've seen some at waterparks that have weight restrictions as low as 225 lbs.

Just off the Fantasy yesterday.

42" minimum on the slides, which was being enforced.

The sign said maxamum 300 lbs.

Here is the information directly from Carnival's webiste:

"Carnival Twister waterslides that run into a pool have a height requirement of 48” or 4 feet. This height is determined by the manufacturer for the safety of the guest using the equipment. (Elation; Paradise)

Carnival's Twister waterslides that run off into itself (Carnival Destiny; Triumph; Victory; Spirit; Pride; Conquest; Legend; Glory; Miracle; Valor; Liberty; Splendor; Dream) have a height requirement of 42’ as they do not have a pool at the bottom to worry about. This will now include the Imagination, Inspiration, Fascination, Sensation, Ecstasy and Fantasy due to Carnival Waterworks."

Archived