Oct. 30,2011 Freedom of the Sea~what group is going to be on there?

I was looking to book two JS room for Oct. 30,2011 on Freedom of the Seas but they are all taken. I asked RCI if it was a group that would be on board that week and they said yes. Just curious what group it was?I have never had trouble with any group that has been on board but since I have seen some of these postings now I am concerned.

I'am not positive, but it could be High Seas Rally. Seems like almost all of the past HSR cruises have been the end of Oct. first part of Nov. Last years was Nov. 1st, this years is Oct. 31st. I haven't seen the exact dates for 2011, but it sure looks like Oct. 30th will be the dates. We had over 1300 last yr., and already have 1600 plus for this one Oct. 31st. If I find out FOR sure will post later.

• 2 months later...

We are booked on this cruise we are doing B2B 23rd and 30th we are a group of 14 family/friends from across the pond I was a bit worried when I heard that there was a large group on board but gave a sigh of relief when I found out what the group was. We have some keen bikers amongst our party so they will enjoy chatting to everyone.

Archived