Fab Cust Service from RCI !

Thought you might all be interested in the wonderful Customer Service experience I have had from RCI since my Apr 10-17th cruise on Oasis.

After we got off Oasis on Sat 17th Apr and went to pick up our 3 Carlton cases (bought new in the UK especially for this trip) we discovered that the wheel & mechanism had been broken off on one side and the case had been very badly damaged by being dragged...

I spoke to an RCI lady in the luggage pick-up area and she gave me a form to fill in and told me to call RCI Miami in 48 hrs time on the 0800 (freecall) number on the form.

I called on the Monday (19th Apr) from Orlando and was told that because we had booked with RCI in the UK, that Miami couldn't help us, but they put us through to the UK office straight away and I spoke to a lovely girl in Cust Services (Amy) and after she had also apologised she told me to buy another case to get our stuff back to the UK and then to replace our new Carlton (not available in the US) in the UK and to send in both receipts and we would be refunded in full...

I have today received a cheque for both the replacement case we bought in Orlando and for the new Carlton case we bought after our arrival back in the UK.

I think this is Excellent Customer Service from RCI and I just wanted to share this with you all.......:)

Nice to hear a positive comment about RCI cust service.Most of us have always had pleasant dealings with them, but only seems the few Unhappy ones post about it.Thanks for sharing

Archived