Captain's Club and Azamara

seatrial

I know this has been asked but I'm still unclear on this...

If one has been of four Celebrity cruises and then sails on Azamara for the first time (September), will that person be eligible for any Le Club Voyage benefits on that first Azamara sailing?

Thanks to anyone who can answer this for me.

I know this has been asked but I'm still unclear on this...

If one has been of four Celebrity cruises and then sails on Azamara for the first time (September), will that person be eligible for any Le Club Voyage benefits on that first Azamara sailing?

Thanks to anyone who can answer this for me.

Yes.

We had one Celebrity cruise and were invited to the captains Club party and also received a $5.00 coupon each for any laundry service. This was back in Feb.

All points are added together through this December.

If one has been of four Celebrity cruises and then sails on Azamara for the first time (September), will that person be eligible for any Le Club Voyage benefits on that first Azamara sailing.

For each sailing... But they also award additional credits for sailings of twelve nights or more and/or to guests who sail in Concierge Class, AquaClass, and suites... So assuming that you are enrolled in Celebrity's Captain's Club, you will be eligible for some level of corresponding benefits in Le Club Voyage during your Azamara cruise in September...

With four Celebrity cruises in your past, it is possible for your membership level in Captain's Club to range from Classic [Adventurer on Azamara] to Select [Explorer on Azamara] to Elite [Discoverer on Azamara]...

Following is a link to the Captain's Club website for further explanation of how cruise credits are awarded and membership levels on Celebrity...

http://www.celebritycruises.com/captainsclub/heroSingleTxtSub.do;jsessionid=0000npLpDaLFMsujSgPb6R2bPOb:12hdebcnj?pagename=membership_benefits

Similar information related to Le Club Voyage membership levels/benefits and reciprocity/transition with Celebrity's Captain's Club is accessible from the Azamara website's home page...

It is impossible to know the exact level of your membership/benefits in Le Club Voyage without knowing the specifics of your cruise history with Celebrity...

I'm elite/discoverer and the perks were very nice. Champagne, a free bag of laundry, unlimited internet ( 2 passes for 237 minutes each was more than I needed ), cocktail parties,special tours, and special dinners.

Thanks for all of the replies.

So...when I log on to Azamara's Le Club Voyage it says that my level is "Select". This is a Captain's Club term and I have never sailed on Azamara. My assumption is that on my first Azamara sailing in September I will receive the benefits of the middle level of Le Club Voyage even though I have never sailed with Azamara. Am I correct?

Thanks for all of the replies.

So...when I log on to Azamara's Le Club Voyage it says that my level is "Select". This is a Captain's Club term and I have never sailed on Azamara. My assumption is that on my first Azamara sailing in September I will receive the benefits of the middle level of Le Club Voyage even though I have never sailed with Azamara. Am I correct?

Yes.

Archived