Had to share....another price reduction!!

CRU1Z1N

Another $40pp...so another savings of $80!! So far we've had total price reductions of $200!!! Final payment still isn't due yet so maybe we'll be in for more blessings!!!! WHOO HOO!!!!

:cool: WOULD SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO CHECK FOR A PRICE REDUCTION AND DOES IT MAKE A DIFFERENCE IF YOU BOOKED WITH A TRAVEL AGENT THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE!!!!:cool:

You can check with carnival.com and check your exact ship, date of sailing and cabin category. Also did you book early saver, fun saver, residency rate, +55 rate, military rate etc also makes a difference.

If you find a lower price your travel agent will have to do the early saver price protection form for you to submit to Carnival.

We booked through a TA. We booked too late for early saver so TA did ours with the past guest rate. This is how I find if there is a price reduction:

I go to the carnival website and without logging in, act as though I'm booking the same cruise. I click on past guest and also put in our state of residency. Once the cabin categories come up (inside, oceanview, balcony, suite) I click on the cabin category we booked. I then click on the past guest cruise rate...if the total for the same category we booked is lower than the price we originally booked I call my TA for a price adjustment. My TA submits the paperwork and within 24 hours we have our new confirmed price. We can do this up until final payment is paid. Once final payment is made if there is a reduction in price we will receive an onboard credit up until 2 days before sailing.

Please keep in mind this is how OUR TA does things. You PVP or TA may do things differently.

Hope this helps! Have a great day and HAPPY CRU1Z1N!!!!

We booked through a TA. We booked too late for early saver so TA did ours with the past guest rate. This is how I find if there is a price reduction:

I go to the carnival website and without logging in, act as though I'm booking the same cruise. I click on past guest and also put in our state of residency. Once the cabin categories come up (inside, oceanview, balcony, suite) I click on the cabin category we booked. I then click on the past guest cruise rate...if the total for the same category we booked is lower than the price we originally booked I call my TA for a price adjustment. My TA submits the paperwork and within 24 hours we have our new confirmed price. We can do this up until final payment is paid. Once final payment is made if there is a reduction in price we will receive an onboard credit up until 2 days before sailing.

Please keep in mind this is how OUR TA does things. You PVP or TA may do things differently.

Hope this helps! Have a great day and HAPPY CRU1Z1N!!!!

Great explanation on the how too's KUDOS!!! Enjoy your cruise!

Archived