Where is Statendam?

karlsselindh

I just posted the same:) Wanted to tell brother and sil..your ship has come in on Facebook this am..but apparently it hasn't and I can't:D

Guess they could call the port to see when she'll be in...I would be so antsy if it was me sailing today...I want my ship and I want it now:)

Just hope they since they are late arriving in San Diego that immigration doesn't take forever.

Last year when we were on the Westerdam, we arrived in San Diego on time. those who were suppose to report immigration (foreignors) at 7 AM -- they didn't -- names and cabin numbers being called at 10. The ship finally cleared at 10:40. Even though about 600 people got off the ship -- small number -- I can imagine that quite a few missed their flights.

Just hope they since they are late arriving in San Diego that immigration doesn't take forever.

Last year when we were on the Westerdam, we arrived in San Diego on time. those who were suppose to report immigration (foreignors) at 7 AM -- they didn't -- names and cabin numbers being called at 10. The ship finally cleared at 10:40. Even though about 600 people got off the ship -- small number -- I can imagine that quite a few missed their flights.

Yup, we had the VERY same experience on the Oosterdam on May 4, 2010. The first people got off the ship around 10:40.

That is the number one reason to NEVER book a flight before noon. The ship may be late. I was watching for it also, but had to leave to go run an errand. It's in now though.

Yeah...but you should be able to make a 1:25pm flight.

We just walked by on our lunchtime walk (I work about a block from the cruise ship terminal) and heard the signature "announcement" tones being sounded. Oh how I wish I were on board right now!

Archived