Information about the Vatican?

conbon78

I know there are thousands of websites about the Vatican; however, yesterday I was on a particularly excellent one that gave details with pictures on how to get there. I swore that I found it off the actual museum website, but now I cannot find it. I've been searching for like 2 hours. I give up. Anyone have it? Or a good website with details?

I think I found the site you are referring to, but Cruise Critic will not let me post a working link as the site belongs to a guide....

If you Google the name "Ron" together with "in Rome" I think you may find the site. Look under "Tips for Visiting the Vatican" or something similar. If it's not the site you are looking for, at least it gives pretty clear directions on how to get there.

I think I found the site you are referring to, but Cruise Critic will not let me post a working link as the site belongs to a guide....

If you Google the name "Ron" together with "in Rome" I think you may find the site. Look under "Tips for Visiting the Vatican" or something similar. If it's not the site you are looking for, at least it gives pretty clear directions on how to get there.

Thank you so much for this website info. The 20 tips and shortcut information will certainly help us...

Archived