Help with online pre-cruise stuff

I was online viewing my new reservation (yay!) and I wanted to look at all the pre-cruise things I could book (beverage pkgs, specialty restaurants, excusrsions, etc), but next to the little pictures, I get this message:

Beverage Packages

In order to make a reservation for this selection, you must make at least one payment towards your cruise vacation

I didn't want to book anything right now, although my Mom wanted to pre-book an excursion, I just wanted to look. Is it because I have only paid the deposit and not any actual "payments" to the cruise? I find it odd that I can't even look at the items, as they are not "clickable".

Ah good point! The deposit was added yesterday so that could be it...makes sense now. Thanks.

Try again on Monday..they will make sure you have the opportunity to add and spend as much as you want....;)

MY experience is once the deposit hits you can prebook excursions - I booked all my shore excursions before I paid it off last month.

If you just want to look - you can see the excursion prices - just phantom select the cruise (like you were doing a booking) and select the shore and land excursion tab from the window that first displays the pricing

I made my deposit last week for a cruise next March, and it won't let me reserve anything except their "gifts". I'm thinking it's too early in the game to reserve anything. I would love to check out the excursions at least, just to get an idea of what we may want to do, and then knowing we have the funds to purchase them. The response I get is to check back closer to the cruise.

I was online viewing my new reservation (yay!) and I wanted to look at all the pre-cruise things I could book (beverage pkgs, specialty restaurants, excusrsions, etc), but next to the little pictures, I get this message:

Beverage Packages

In order to make a reservation for this selection, you must make at least one payment towards your cruise vacation

I didn't want to book anything right now, although my Mom wanted to pre-book an excursion, I just wanted to look. Is it because I have only paid the deposit and not any actual "payments" to the cruise? I find it odd that I can't even look at the items, as they are not "clickable".

I've only made the deposit on a Med cruise and have pre-booked excursions on the website. I expect you'll be able to pre-book once your deposit is logged.

Archived