Live from Emerald Princess -5/16

iv18-Diane

The ship is very nice. The beds are fine with the Egg Crate. I had more of a problem with the pillows than the bed. My cabin steward got me 2 foam pillows to make one, so now its good.

There are drinks after 8, For $2.99 at all of the bars. Deserts, Sandwiches, Salads are offered at the international cafe at no extra charge. The shows have been good. More when I return.

Diane

Say hi to my daughter :). I was on the Western Caribbean leg May 9-16. She stayed on for the 14 day cruise to include the Eastern Caribbean.

Five years ago I was on the Crown Princess. The Emerald is identical - very upscale. I loved the Emerald just as I loved the Crown years ago. Have fun in St Maarten tomorrow. Are you going shopping on front street or going to Orient Beach (my 2 favorite things on the island - I've also stayed on the island for 3 week long vacations over the past several years).

Emerald Princess, is a beauty in itself. The elegant look has more people coming over and over many times. Including the Caribbean islands would make the trip a memorable one, on top of that I have heard a lot about the staff/crew members, that they are well behaved and always ready to help you in the best possible way they can. I think that these are basic things that has won the ship some applauds.

Thoughts about Emerald Princess

Back from Emerald Princess, but doing a post cruise night near Fll airport. Cruise was excellent but bring your own pillows as they are awful. I found the beds a bit hard. I could have used another egg crate , as one wasn't enough.

The demographics of our cruise ranged from 20's, Honeymooners, about 60 younger children, 50s-60s, and much older.

We had a Medical Emergency on board so arrived in Grand Turk at 12, instead of one. I'll try to do a review, but any questions feel free to ask.

Diane G

Archived