Owner's Suite Liquor on Back to Back

Us2inFL

There have been a group of fellow board members that have speculated as to whether a back to back booking is entitled to a new liquor set up for the second weeks cruise.

Information from experienced OS travelers who've booked back to back would be appreciated.

Thank you.

I would say yes, if they don't just buy some on the last day of the first cruise and take it back to your cabin. We have only done B2B in the AC, but did buy our liquor for the second half of the cruise.

I think this would depend on how the cruise was booked. If it was booked as two cruises, then you'd get a setup at the beginning of each. If it was booked as one cruise, then you would probably only get the one.

For example, booking the whole Dawn 14 day itinerary at once, versus booking the 9 day itinerary and then the 5 day itinerary (or vice versa). But I've never done a back to back, so I don't know with certainty. If you do have two seperate booking numbers, then I would run with that!

While I can't say about the second free liquor on back-to-back, I can attest to the fact that any liquor you buy on board the first cruise will be delivered at the end and can be kept for the second cruise - several friends did this for back-to-back 21 day Med cruise...

Robin

hey TDcjerry..I noticed you you were in AB on the Star, I was thinking of booking AB or AA on the Star, is there that much of a different do you know??..thanx

The AB was great for the two of us, we like to have room to move around the cabin and have friends over, we used the extra bedroom for luggage and things we got during the cruise. The AA owners suite, we have only walked into one, but would love to stay in one, if the offer came up to upsell for the AA I would take it. If the AA is in your price range, I say go for it, you will love the AA.

Wondering what a back to back really is? Is it when you do the same exaxt itinerary twice.? We are on the Gem in Oct. you could book a 7 day or a 14 day, R/T from vencie. We are hopefully doing the 14 day, will go 7 days and then back to Venice, ulnoad those who are on for 7 and take on new passengers. Then on in a differnt itinerary for the next 7 and then return to Venice. Am hoping to buy from duty free night 6 and hopefully take it and keep it from that point on??????? anyone with same experience, thanks

Wondering what a back to back really is? Is it when you do the same exaxt itinerary twice.?

Our Epic is Eastern Caribbean for 7 days, eight day back in Miami, then 7 days on the Western Caribbean. Same stateroom, no movement of luggage, option to tour Miami or sit onboard like a lox.

(our reservation with NCL shows 1 booking number, so I'm not so sure they offer a fresh bar set-up on the 8th day.)

Archived