E-mail confirmation for pre-ordered items

PhoneGoddess

I was wondering if I can pre-order items by email instead of by fax. If so, which email address would I use?

From a security point of view, you really, really, really don't want to send your credit card information via email. You can order by telephone or fax. Personally, I'd accept a secure website, but Princess doesn't have that either.

I buy things in advance every cruise. I fill in the form(s) and fax them in. I've never received an email confirmation and always received what I've ordered. So has everyone that I've sent things to. I do take a copy of my order just in case, but I take a copy of all my paperwork.

Well I called again this morning and guess what?! I finally got an e-mail confirmation that shows everything that I pre-ordered.:D Why did that have to be so difficult? :rolleyes:

If I had faxed the form to them, then yes, I would have simply taken that with me, but I ordered over the phone so I really felt that it was important to have a receipt in case there are any problems.

Ok time to concentrate on everything else that I have to get done before we leave! Thanks everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived