What time does the gym open up in the morning on the Quest?

stipmom

My husband likes to exercise early on a cruise.

I like to work out early as well. The dailies say they open at 7 but I have gotten there at 6:30 and been able to work out. Have a great time. I envy you.

Last August it opened at 5:00, was great. Hoping the same holds true on our cruise starting the 29th of this month. Able to get the treadmill in before breakfast. You would be surprised how many people are up this early.

You would be surprised how many people are up this early.

I agree, it's interesting how many people are up at that hour on a cruise but it sure tapered off the later we got into our 14 day Asian cruise. First day the gym was PACKED. Tough to get on anything from the minute it opened until almost noon. By the last sea day before Hong Kong, I was alone from 6:45 until 8:00. Went by later in the day, still didn't see anyone there. :rolleyes:

I agree, it's interesting how many people are up at that hour on a cruise but it sure tapered off the later we got into our 14 day Asian cruise. First day the gym was PACKED. Tough to get on anything from the minute it opened until almost noon. By the last sea day before Hong Kong, I was alone from 6:45 until 8:00. Went by later in the day, still didn't see anyone there. :rolleyes:

That was exactly what happened on our 24 night Singapore to Asia. The gym opened at 6am. First three or four days there was always a lineup for the cardio equipment, after that we would see the core, dedicated group but it really never got busy again after about the fourth or fifith day.

We asked if they would open before 6am, but they advised they couldn't as they would have too many complaints from people with cabins below.

Archived