Disembarkment from Millennium in Skagway

beaver01

I booked Chilkoot Yukon Rail & Bus Excursion with 7:30AM pickup. Now I wonder if we allowed enough time since the Celebrity Millennium doesn't dock until 7AM in Skagway. Has anyone been on this tour when cruising on the

Millennium? Any problem with timing?

I booked Chilkoot Yukon Rail & Bus Excursion with 7:30AM pickup. Now I wonder if we allowed enough time since the Celebrity Millennium doesn't dock until 7AM in Skagway. Has anyone been on this tour when cruising on the

You had best ask this either on the Alaska board, or the Celebrity board. It also depends on whether you booked it through the ship or independently. Is your cruise ending in Skagway? Disembark is usually done at the end of the cruise...And is a whole different deal if you are just there on a port call. EM

If you booked the tour through Celebrity you will be notified about where to meet the other passengers on your tour. The train will either be waiting beside the ship or transportation will be provided for you as you get off the ship. There are two docking areas in Skagway that is why I cannot be certain where you will dock and board the train. Some trains do not automatically pull up to the ship.

If you have booked independently you will still be very close to the train station. It should take about 10-15 minutes to walk from either pier. You should have no problem finding the station. It is easy to spot especially from a higher deck.

The harbour in Skagway can be very windy so grab your coat and hat before you leave the ship.

Have a wonderful time.

Sorry I should have mentioned that this tour is not arranged through the ship. It is independent tour with Chilkoot. This is a port stop midway into the cruise. As suggested I will post on Celebrity as we want to know whether any past guests from that Millennium have experienced this tour without problem in disembarking in time.

Archived