Marriott Biscayne Bay or Hilton Miami Downtown?

md10074

I didnt think hotwire did for more than 2 people either. I still have one night to book when we return so have to figure out where we wanna stay for that!

I am the General Manager at the Hilton Miami Downtown. Please contact me at david.hendrix@hilton.com if you need a room for your return. I can make sure you get a room with 2 double beds.

Hope to see you soon.

David

I am the General Manager at the Hilton Miami Downtown. Please contact me at david.hendrix@hilton.com if you need a room for your return. I can make sure you get a room with 2 double beds.

Hope to see you soon.

David

David....since you are reading these posts I want to let you know that last month I had ressies at the downtown Hilton but they could not guarantee me a room with 2 beds, so I cancelled and stayed at the Hyatt. If you are losing business then you should know.

I didnt think hotwire did for more than 2 people either. I still have one night to book when we return so have to figure out where we wanna stay for that!

Hotwire is still up around $175.00 for downtown for when I need a room.

Yes it is almost one year away but I want this booked and out of the way:cool:

Also I've heard good things about the Holiday Inn and if you go here http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1580935 you can use a Friends and Family discount that several people have posted.

Has anyone here actually tried this:confused:

I know on the thread itself on the link it says people have used it.

I was just wondering if and CC member has tried it and it worked:confused:

• 4 weeks later...
I am traveling in January and the Mariott is $229!! I'd love to see those $99 specials, but I'm guessing not in January.

I just booked the Marriott today for my January cruise. I used Priceline's "Name Your Own Price" and offered $125 for a room w/ two double beds, and it was accpeted. Good Luck

Archived