Three days to go.....

I just checked my cruise countdown clock and it said THREE DAYS!! That's two more days of work (i'm not counting today because i am already here!) and a wake-up til I will be standing on the deck of my beautiful Explorer of the Seas.

I am sitting at my desk going a little stir crazy, giggling like crazy ~ My admin assist keeps coming into my office telling me to keep it down. Her cruise doesn't leave until July! LOL I think I have converted at least 4 people in my office ~ The head supervisor's cruise leaves in August and one of the floor supervisors is going to Alaska next July!

Three days to go.....

Thank you! cb at sea the clock is just ticking away so slowly

My best friend just told me that I am not allowed to talk about:

1. My Cruise

2. Packing

3. Booking my next cruise

4. Eating while cruising

5. Books I may read on my cruise

LOL

I just checked my cruise countdown clock and it said THREE DAYS!! That's two more days of work (i'm not counting today because i am already here!) and a wake-up til I will be standing on the deck of my beautiful Explorer of the Seas.

I am sitting at my desk going a little stir crazy, giggling like crazy ~ My admin assist keeps coming into my office telling me to keep it down. Her cruise doesn't leave until July! LOL I think I have converted at least 4 people in my office ~ The head supervisor's cruise leaves in August and one of the floor supervisors is going to Alaska next July!

Three days to go.....

I'll be there too! The last few days before the cruise are the longest!

So I imagine Wednesday at work you'll be pretty useless? I tell everybody up front don't expect alot out of me the day b/f a trip. I get really restless :o:rolleyes: have a great time ! :cool:;)

Wednesday is an ALL-DAY Managers meeting! It is the reason I didn't take two full weeks off just 6 days! I don't know if I will have the strength to make it through ~ I just gotta keep my eyes on the prize!

Oh by the way.... TWO DAYS TO GO!!!!

Sparkel, will see you soon. We are also leaving and cant wait! Just think less than 2 days we will be leaving. See you at the MM.

Sharon!

YES!! I will see you there. I'll be the one giggling cause I will be on my cruise high!!1:D:D:D

We're staged, but not packed (We'll do the actual luggage stuffing on Wednesday evening). Sounds like good weather for sailaway. See you all at the M&M. I'll be the only guy there with new lungs, as well as the most beautiful wife and daughter in the room!

Looking forward to meeting you pcdaddy-- I'm envious of your shiny new lungs! By the time our cruise is done, I'm hoping mine will be good as new! :)(Sea air has that effect on me.)

Archived