Taking non-alcoholic drinks in bottles

cje19

My boyfriend and I are cruising in October. He can't drink alcohol due to a medical condition but we want to bring something special with us as we toast our new adventure together. Wondering if NCL will charge the 15$ fee if we bring on sparkling apple cider (non-alcoholic). I'm fine if I have to open my luggage and show them what it is. I just want to be prepared in my budget it we have to pay the fee or not.

Thanks for the response but the non-alcoholic wines don't taste that great to us. I would rather bring something we are familiar with and that we know we enjoy. I don't want to buy something and then not be happy with it. As I said it's our first of a lifetime of traveling together and well I just want things to be wonderful for us.

Thanks for the response but the non-alcoholic wines don't taste that great to us. I would rather bring something we are familiar with and that we know we enjoy. I don't want to buy something and then not be happy with it. As I said it's our first of a lifetime of traveling together and well I just want things to be wonderful for us.

Ginger Ale looks like champagne, I don't think sparkling grape juice would be a big deal. Its non-alcoholic, but if worse comes to worse, how about a couple bottles of Nehi grape pop? :D

You shouldn't be charged, but budget for it anyway just in case. Best to cover all of the bases. (Even if someone on CC stated they took some on and weren't charged it does not necessarily follow that you won't be charged either. A lot depends on the individual you are dealing with at that moment.) As stated bring it in your carry-on bags.

Archived