???Marriott Harbor Beach???

Nana G

Planning a stay at Marriott Harbor Beach Resort. Anyone tell me if there are restaurants nearby witin walking and/or place to buy liquor before cruise? Have never stayed in this area so any info would be helpful. Thanks so much.

I have stayed at Lago Mar just next door, and its quite a hike to anywhere from these hotels. Luckily we had a car, to go to dinner, but next trip we will just have dinner at Lago Mar. I will be happy to stay right on property for dinner and breakfast.

Karen

It's a very nice hotel but is quite a walk to anything outside of the property. The closest liquor store is on Las Olas Blvd just east of the intracoastal bridge. It doesn't seem far by car but it must be over a mile.

LOL, go next door to Lago Mar for dinner, the food is wonderful, and the breakfast buffet in the Palm Garden dining room is lovely. We went into town for dinner last time, crowded and so NOISY. The food was just so so where we went, and I wouldnt do it again. For sure we will eat at Lago Mar this time. Im not leaving till its time to embark on Princess.

Karen

Didn't realize we are next door to Lago Mar. That was my choice and ny DH got his-Marriott. I thought we were quit a bit down the beach. Will be sure to try to at least eat there!! Thanks for the help.

Archived