EZAIR - my mistake

alaskagirl2010

[

Disadvantage: This program no longer uses contracted rates that Princess had with airlines. You get to pay the same price as if you searched the airlines' web sites yourself.

That would depend where you are traveling. I never used Princess Air from Seattle to L.A. unless I felt like paying $300, which is way too high.

• 4 weeks later...

Not related to EZ air but we had a couple be about 2 hours late in Puerto Vallarta on Mariner of the Seas this past March. The cruise ship waited for them! I could not believe it. We were supposed to sail around 5pm and didn't till around 7, by which time the sun had set and the ship was forced to make a 180 degree turn in the small harbor in pitch black.

The Captain sounded a wee bit annoyed when he came on to announce the delay (and came back on again once they were on board to congratulate the ship for being able to sail). But nonetheless, the whole ship waited for them!

In some cities I believe the cruise line is fined heavily if the ship does not pull out by a certain time. For example, in San Francisco, I was once told that if you pull out 30 minutes late, it's an extra $100,000 in "fees" for using up the dock (even if no ship comes in that night).

Katherine

Archived